Apply for role
Streaming & Product Manager
Full Time • Los Angeles/New York
Company: Mushroom Group (Labels Division)
Location: Los Angeles (however New York applicants considered).
Closing Date: July 15, 2022
The Mushroom Group, Australia’s leading independent entertainment group, recently expanded its label division to include offices in London and New York and a global partnership with Virgin/UMG.
Mushroom is determined to grow the breadth and success of its global roster and is looking for a highly personable and ambitious go-getter to join us on this exciting journey.
This position provides the successful candidate with a unique opportunity for career development and growth as Mushroom ambitiously expands its global brand.
What you will do:
- Collaborate on playlist pitching and marketing opportunities across all DSPs
- Develop and manage direct relationships with label reps and DSP editors
- Provide reports of streaming and other territorial release activity
- Liaise and present our artists to our US distributor partner and synch agency
- Collaborate on artist release marketing plans/budgets
- Engage and drive radio, press and marketing teams
- On-ground artist relations contact for artist promo/showcases/conferences
What you need to succeed:
- 3 – 5 years experience in the music industry, with a strong preference for streaming and/or product management experience
- Highly personable and excited to create and maintain strong relationships
- Passionate music fan with broad music taste and in-depth knowledge of music
- Able to work independently and manage own time effectively
- Strong communication (both verbally and in writing) and presenting skills
- Very well organised, budget conscious and used to working to deadlines
- Familiarity with analytics tools (eg Spotify for artists, Chartmetric) preferred
- Organic understanding of DSPs and social media platforms
If you think you are the right person for the role please submit a Cover Letter and CV no later than Friday July 15. Applications will not be accepted without a Cover Letter.